Dionysus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We all know the product and the reputation, so there's not really any point in listing specs, because if you don't already know them, they're easy as heck to find. I'll speak specifically about this strobe.

I used this strobe pretty regularly as part of a 4 strobe setup. It's time to upgrade, and so I am now selling it. It has never failed me, and has always fired without fail. One of the best early investments that has paid for itself and then some. It can now be yours. Some things of note:

-Only have 1 left
-There are slight belmishes from use (scratches on the reflector), but NO damage where it matters
-There is the hook side of a piece of Velcro tape on the side of the unit. I used to attach my remote triggers to the unit this way.
-The bulb works, but the main glass housing around it came off due to dropping the bulb when I first got it. But the modeling light as well as the strobe light still works. If you wanna be safe, all you have to do is buy a new bulb.

Price: $150.00 TYD

**If you have any questions, please EMAIL ME, rather than post here as I don't check here often. You can email me at: [email protected]

**First come first serve. Whoever says "SOLD" in this thread or an email first, gets priority. 7.JPG 5.JPG 5.JPG 5.JPG 7.JPG 5.JPG 7.JPG 5.JPG 4.JPG 3.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG

Last edited:
Life emergency came up, so I dropped the price. Bumping due to change in price.

Email me and I'll shoot you the PayPal address to pay

Most reactions

Back