FS: Cannon 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

iamvietness

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As the title states I am selling my Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens. This lens is in perfect condition and always has both caps on when not in use. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it (no scratches, knicks, dings, dents, etc). The only reason I am selling is that I need money to invest in a higher quality lens (L lens) :p. Please contact me for more info.

I don't have the actual pics on me since I am at work but can email them to you if you wish. BH is selling it for 399...i'm asking 325 obo. Cash only and face to face at a public location please. I live in Dallas but am willing to ship if needed (at buyer's expense).

from BH Photo:
The Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is a compact and lightweight standard zoom lens that offers superior optical performance, plus a built-in Image Stabilizer. The IS system reduces the possibility of blurred photographs caused by camera shake, which allows for handheld photography in comparatively dim light without a flash or tripod. At the wideangle end of the zoom range, the equivalent shutter speed gain is approximately 1.5 stops while at the telephoto end, it is approximately 2 stops.

Most reactions

Back