FS Canon 24-70 F2.8L

harleygirl239

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
harleygirl239.phanfare.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD I bought this about 6 mos ago and found that it wasn't what I wanted after debating and reading forever about it I forked over the bucks now it sits. It's MINT MINT condition 0 scratches 0 dust 0 fungus nothing wrong at all except it doesn't work for what I shoot.
Everything that came in the box is for sale with it. Date code on the lens is UU0811. Warranty card wasn't even filled out.
I'd like to get 990 shipped & paypalled for it. If you want pic's just let me know.
I'm fairly new on the forum, I've been lurking and reading and learning but haven't posted. I've got feedback on Ebay under harleygirl239 and my husbands is augie1002. I've also bought several things on Photography on the net. If you need anymore info let me know, this lens is also posted there. Pending SOLD SOLD SOL

I know exciting for me too, I lurk but also hesitate to post but decided to jump in, there are questions I need to ask and will very soon.
I need to get a host for some of my photo's or get my own website going to post some in here. I'm an amateur but learning fast and loving it.
Thanks

looking forward to see you participating :)

bUt now I will leave this thread to the potential buyers ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back