FS Canon 300mm f2.8 non IS

royraiden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

I just got a really good offer on a 400mm f2.8 and need to sell this baby in order to get the bigger one.I bought this lens around 2 years ago from a fellow FM member.The lens has served me well for all my sports shootings, specially football.This is the sharpest lens I have owned and the fastest as well.The glass is clean except for a a few specks of dust(normal for a lens with its age).Focus is super fast and accurate, focus ring is butter smooth.The lens barrel has a few marks from normal wear but overall it is very clean.Tripod foot has some scratches on the bottom from mounting the monopod. The lens comes with soft front cap, hood, rear cap and leather lens case.Im also including a Lenscoat green cammo cover. Date code is UF.I will post pictures of the lens as soon as I can.Buyer pays Paypal fee if using the regular method.

I am new here but have bought and sold several lenses at Fredmiranda under the same username with all positive feedback

Last edited:
$5962379705_c1f55653fe_b.jpg

Change your font color.

Thanks for the tip, I thought it was an error or something.

I can post more images of the lens or images taken with it if anyone is interested, please let me know.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back