datapanik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD

Last edited:
Edit: price reduction!

I am interested in the lens but I don't know how to contact you. I don't see an email button. Maybe because I'm fairly new here and I don't have all the forum privileges???

I worry about not having the end cap on the lens when you ship it. Won't it get dusty? How old is the lens? Any scratches? Did you have a filter on the lens at all times? (anything else I should ask when buying a used lens!!!). Also, how much is insured shipping to FL?

Edit: Forgot to ask, do you also have the hood and case that comes with it?

Last edited:
I am interested in the lens but I don't know how to contact you. I don't see an email button. Maybe because I'm fairly new here and I don't have all the forum privileges???

I worry about not having the end cap on the lens when you ship it. Won't it get dusty? How old is the lens? Any scratches? Did you have a filter on the lens at all times? (anything else I should ask when buying a used lens!!!). Also, how much is insured shipping to FL?

Edit: Forgot to ask, do you also have the hood and case that comes with it?

Hi there, I'm new too. You can email me here: [email protected]

The lens doesn't have the end cap, but would be securely wrapped in plastic when shipped to avoid any dust getting in. If there's any better way you'd like me to wrap it, I'd gladly oblige. It shouldn't be too much of a problem. The lens is one year old and has no scratches whatsoever - when it wasn't in use, it always was on the camera and had the lens cap on. I think $15 should cover shipping. Contact me at my email if you have any further questions! The lens hood is included, but the original packaging/case is not.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back