FS: Canon 40D Body and Sekonic L-308S Light Meter

jh4wvu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Two items for sale...Canon 40D Body and a Sekonic L-308S Flashmate Light Meter

The Canon 40d is in great condition. The only scratches are on the bottom around the tripod mount (see photos below). Has 13,835 clicks on it.

Comes with all of the accessories that were in the box, including the box. Unopened manuals, software, cables, and original battery. Also includes two extra batteries.

The Sekonic L-308S Flashmate Light Meter is a pocket-sized Digital Meter for Incident and Reflected Flash and Ambient Light Readings. This is also in great condition..Only used for a couple of shoots.

More info can be found at Sekonic:
http://www.sekonic.com/products/Sekonic%20L-308S%20FLASHMATE.asp

Canon 40D: $650.00 <---- NOW $600

Sekonic L-308S Flashmate Light Meter: $150.00 <----SOLD

Prices include shipping within North America. Credit cards are accepted via Paypal.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Chris

716593313_Y3auu-S-1.jpg

716593405_VvUtR-S-1.jpg

716593626_Y9gMo-S-1.jpg

716593838_W5C5M-S-2.jpg

716594024_X33A7-S-1.jpg

Last edited:
People are usualy not into buying from people with only two posts. That is probably why you are not getting any one interested. Just saying

People are usualy not into buying from people with only two posts. That is probably why you are not getting any one interested. Just saying

I understand but I spend my time on the Digital Grin Forums. I have been trying to sell this equipment and thought I would branch out and post in other forums.

Thanks,
Chris

Hello, I am interested in your 308 meter. I am in the same boat as you, lots of good feedback elsewhere but new to this forum. On E_ay I am "uncle-ben" so sell with confidence. Thanks much, Casper Casparian

Canon 40D body is now $600....let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
Chris

Most reactions

Back