FS: Canon 5d with BG-E4 - Great Condition - $1500

rlivingood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sold to a very happy customer

--------------------------------------------

This is my first post, but I have a well taken care of camera forsale. I thought I would post here as well as craigslist for the members to find the pictures to review.

For Sale: my Canon 5d in perfect operating order. No trades. Serious offers only. I am selling because I have 3 other bodies and need to off load some of my little used equipment.

Low image count (very low, there is no exif counter for shutter count on 5d, this is based upon file naming convention that hasn't been reset).This camera has been used as a backup camera and it has been very well taken care of. This is a great camera with great resolution. The retail price for the camera is $2199. This sale also includes two batteries, and the Canon BG-E4 battery grip. The BG-E4 grip was $249.00. This sale also includes all of the owners manuals, cords, cds and also includes two canon batteries, original boxes, neck strap and everything else that was included in the camera box. Additionally, there is a copy for extra software and 4gb flash. You will love this camera. Please contact me with any questions you might have and I can send you a recent photo taken with the camera if interested.

Below is the link to see the pictures of the camera.

Great Canon 5d For Sale

Best Regards,

Rod

Logistics:
US only shipments to addresses. Paypal plus shipping

Last edited:
Sorry, but I seem to get offers for the camera or the grip and haven't been able to find someone that wants both. The 5d is much better balanced with the grip and the vertical trigger button is useful. Guess you know that in trying to acquire the grip. Some folks say it adds too much weight, but when you slap a 20-70, 70-200, or any of the large Canon glass you will be glad you had it for handling and the weight doesn't seem to be too much then.

Also I guess it's individual preference. My other bodies (two 1ds mark IIs) have the form factor that I like. Also the 1ds is heavier than the 5d with the grip so weight has never been an issue for me.

Rod

Forgot to add that I just added the Canon hand grip and the Canon Professional Service registration coupon valued at $100 with expiration 10/8/2010 which matches the serial number of the camera.

Rod

Thanks for all that inquired. Camera sold to a very happy customer.

Most reactions

Back