FS: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS

ragdoll

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My 70-200 f/4 IS seems to be all I need so this one is out the door.

Comes with everything in the box(hood, case, collar, etc). No marks or scratches. You know the deal, just another great copy of a GREAT lens.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Comes with a Promaster UV filter. Is always on the lens to keep the front element scratch free...

$1475
Free shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
i see that your a new member and i am interested in this lens, was just wondering if you have an ebay account for feedback commentary.

Yeah... I hate jumping into a forum by selling something right off the bat.

You can check my E-bay rating. I have 55 transactions under my virtual belt on there. 100% positive feedback.

I've bought/sold on fredmiranda.com too.

You can check my photo site to see I actually shoot

You can also e-mail me for my phone number if you want to make sure I'm real. :)

Last edited:
TriState camera has one (demo) for sale for only $1529.00 with all the caps, lens hood and one year warranty.

Check here.

Amazon.com has a new one for $1,574 and that includes free shipping.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Canon-70-200mm-2-8L-Telephoto-Cameras/dp/B00006I53X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1225605408&sr=8-1"]Check here.[/ame]

TriState camera has one (demo) for sale for only $1529.00 with all the caps, lens hood and one year warranty.

Check here.

Amazon.com has a new one for $1,574 and that includes free shipping.

Check here.

Thank you.

I will be sure to post up some links to this lens being sold used dozens of times for my price and higher, when I have time. Unless you'd like to do so for me?

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you.

I will be sure to post up some links to this lens being sold used dozens of times for my price and higher, when I have time. Unless you'd like to do so for me?

You're quite welcome. The reason for posting these prices was not to undermine your selling but rather by speeding it up by lowering the price.

Quite honestly, I don't know of a used lens being sold for more than a new one (and that without warranty) but if there are some, I wonder how much in touch with the current prices are the sellers. It's really easy to do that and I've been known to do it on occasion, without checking prices first. The usual buyers will check prices everywhere now through the wonders of the Internet and then they make their decision. "Let's see... A new one for just a few bucks more than a used one... Hmm... The new one comes with warranty..." (you get my point)

But... If you just want to prove your point, that there are pre-owned lenses sold for more than you're asking, by all means be my guest, research and post.

Good luck.

I have this lens and it purely owns.
BUMP for a great price, this sale should not last long, good luck.

Danke. I should mention this lens is under warranty as it is only 7 months old. So be double assured there are no issues with it.

Also, I can post it up on E-bay with a Buy-It-Now feature. If you purchase it on there and pay for it with PayPal you automatically get $200 cash back from Microsoft's live.com.

So the actual price to you will be $1275. I should have maybe mentioned that earlier.

Danke. I should mention this lens is under warranty as it is only 7 months old. So be double assured there are no issues with it.

Also, I can post it up on E-bay with a Buy-It-Now feature. If you purchase it on there and pay for it with PayPal you automatically get $200 cash back from Microsoft's live.com.

So the actual price to you will be $1275. I should have maybe mentioned that earlier.

That does make a difference! :thumbup:

I think you need to regulate yourselves much better and not turn away those trying to politely sell their items on the forum.

You may think that you have dozen great reasons to belittle my thread but it comes down to rude and very unprofessional behavior towards fellow photographers. Part of my living is made with my equipment that I protect and take great care of. That way when it comes time to sell, I know I am selling a superb item in like-new condition. I am sorry that we can't all give away our equipment at bottom of the barrel prices but that's the way it is for many.

If you'd like to scour around finding a lens for $25...$50 less, by all means. But why do you feel the need to talk down to others personal ads in this way?

From this, it would seem this is a shamlessly unsupportive group on this forum for fellow photographers. Something I have not come across on the internet until now. If someone is interested in this 7 month old, like-new lens for $1275(after cash back) with filter and warranty please e-mail me.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back