FS: Canon Digital Rebel XT + Extras

foned

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm about to put my camera and some of my equipment on ebay, ill post a link in a bit heres what im selling.

No reserve, Low starting price!

This is an excellent camera, It has been gently used for the past year. It has helped me take many great photos and its hard for me to get rid of, unfortunately in hard times i do what i have too. I just recently purchased the Canon 50mm F1.8 II, which made my photography even better, shooting in low light conditions was easier than ever, taking beautiful crisp shots of everyone and everything.

Included in this auction:

The camera and lenses come in original packaging, the lens is a week old and i still have the registration for canon.

Canon digital rebel Xt (black, gently used)
Canon 18-55mm Kit lens
Canon Battery+Battery charger
Cable for computer connection
Canon 50mm F1.8 II lens (awesome lens with only about 50 pictures taken with it)
Kingston 8GB Compact flash card (in raw format you can have ~900 Pictures taken)
Lexar Pro 2GB Compact flash card (in raw you can have ~250 pictures)
Sunpak 58mm Circular Polarizer lens filter

Bidding should start in a few hours.

Free shipping.. ;]

eventually im going to post the link here, i was expecting to have it done last night but i got side tracked, it should be up in an hour or so. if you want to make offers on it seperate you can message me here, email me [email protected] or AIM: f0ned

Is the 18-55 IS or not? Thanks

3964127017_defef4e56a.jpg

Camera equipment for sale!

Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT 8.0 Megapixel GENTLY USED - eBay (item 160365936923 end time Oct-05-09 19:36:32 PDT)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
also, the 50mm f1.8 II only has about 300, and the 8gb card has about 40 probably less, i purchased both within the last week or two.

I am thinking about the 50mm what would you sell it for, if you had to just throw a number out there. you can PM me if you want or just put it on here. I just dont have a ton of money to spend, school eats all my money haha

well i wouldnt be able to sell it now seperate, until i see what this auction does, i'd prefer to sell it as part of the bundle. I literally bought the lens within the last two weeks for $100, if i dont sell the rest im keeping the lens ;/

Just tell us straight up how much you want for it.

Most reactions

Back