FS: Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM lens, B+W UV filter

lsuber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is a Canon EF mount 50mm f/1.4 USM lens, including both original end caps, the original box, and all contents that came with the lens and box. Also included is a B+W UV filter, multi-coated brass ring mount, which has been on the lens since it arrived in my hands! This particluar one is the nicest one B+W offered at the time of purchase. I've only had the lens about 8 months, and have used it once. I've found that I just don't have the need for it, and would like to sell this one to fund another lens that will suit my needs. I'm a newcomer here, but have bought/sold quite a few times on eBay under the same user ID I'm registered under here. I can accept PayPal as payment, and will ship via the carrier of your choice. Please note, all shipping and insurance options are the responsibility of the buyer. I will split the shipping costs 50/50.

Price for the lens and UV filter is $300, and it's ready to be shipped out any time. Please contact me with any questions at the e-mail address associated with my user ID here. Thanks!

Most reactions

Back