FS: Canon EOS 20D plus lenses, filters, hood, extra batteries, charger, camera bag.

photoss83

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am selling the following together:

- Canon EOS 20D body (manual and software included)
- Sandisk Ultra II 512MB CF card
- Canon Ultrasonic EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II USM
- Canon Ultrasonic EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM
- Canon Lens Hood ET-60
- Canon BP-511A Battery Pack (two)
- Canon Filter UV Haze
- Canon battery charger
- Canon FilterCanon 100-DG Bag

I was going to sell these about one year ago but have been putting it off due to school. So everything you see has been sitting in one spot unused for the last year.

I purchased these so that I could take photos at a graduation ceremony. I am selling because I no longer need it.
The hotshoe for the Canon 20D body has a slight paint wear from the flash sliding in and out of the slot.
One of the battery pack was purchased new and rarely used.
The camera bag was purchased new and only used twice. It is basically brand new in great condition.
The filters is already attached to the lens.

I am asking $700 plus shipping. Shipping by USPS Priority Mail will cost between $10 and $35 depending on your location. I ship within the USA only. Contact me for exact shipping cost.
I accept PayPal but prefer money orders to avoid PayPal fees.
Contact me with any questions.

2196838820097645943S500x500Q85.jpg

More photos can be seen here: Canon all pictures from entertainment photos on webshots

Last edited:
I would like to sell this soon so that I can pay for my college text books next semester.

Price is $700. Private message me if you have a better offer. I will give it another day or two and then I am putting it up on eBay. Trying this method first to avoid eBay fees.

This is the last chance to get these before I put it on eBay tonight or Sunday.

I am willing to take two payments of $350 plus shipping.

If you just want an item from the above list rather than the whole set, let me know.

What would you take for the two lenses?

I am going by what I saw on eBay at a glance.
$150 for each lens. Total about $300 plus shipping.
Shipping will be at most $10 by USPS Parcel Post or $9 to $14 USPS Priority Mail depending on if I can find the correct size flat rate box. Shipping will be at the least $6 USPS Priority Mail. If you PM me your zip code, I can give you a more accurate shipping cost.

Each lens will include a filter that is already attached into the lens.
The 28-105mm lens has a UV Haze filter on it. The 75-300mm lens will include a lens hood.
Filters and lens hood will be at no extra charge.

The 28-105mm lens has number 6469A005.
The 75-300mm lens has number C21-9862 and 6472A002.
These may be model/part numbers.

Let me know my private message soon as I may put these on eBay around 9PM eastern time Saturday. Otherwise I will put it on eBay tommorrow 9PM eastern.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry for wasting your time. I just realized that the 75-300 model that you have is not an "IS" model.

Like I said, I'm so sorry and good luck on your sale.

Last edited:
No problem.

If anyone else is still interested, please PM me by 8PM Eastern Standard Time Sunday, December 21 as I will be putting the items on eBay at 9PM EST.

Most reactions

Back