1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

FS: Canon Rebel XS (LNIB!), 52mm Filters (UV & CPL), Authentic LP-E5 Batteries (2)

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by da9k1ne, Oct 14, 2011.

1. da9k1ne

da9k1ne TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Camera Model: Canon Rebel XS (1000D)

Approximate age of Body: 3 Months

Body Condition: 10/10, looks brand new

Number of Shutter actuations: do not know for sure, but between 500-700. Way less than 1000 is my best guess.

Sale Includes: Camera Body, Neck Strap, Box, All Paperwork, All Discs, Unfiled Warranty Papers, All Cables, Charger

Price: 250 Shipped SOLD

Payments Accepted: Paypal

Possible Trades: None

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS

Shipping Available To: CONUS

Item location: PA

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: multiple buyer/seller feedbacks on here, as well as 40+ 100% positive transactions on ebay under da9k1ne

Reason for selling: Got a great deal on another camera body I couldn't pass up!

Photos: PM me for pictures of all items (I do not have a photo sharing account yet!)

2 Genuine Canon LP-E5 Batteries
    -Sells on amazon for 44.37
    -I'll let them go for 25 each, or 45 for both!
    -Work like new, have numbers 2 and 3 written very small on them as seen in pictures

-Rocketfish 52mm UV and CPL Filters
    -15 shipped for both
    -Still in packaging, have taken up to shoot about 10 pictures with the UV filter.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  2. da9k1ne

da9k1ne TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    CAMERA AND ONE BATTERY SOLD!