FS: Canon XT Starter kit! Lots of extras!!

iadubber

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD!!!!!!!!

Ebay buyer was a deadbeat.
Price Drop! 275 shipped!!

Canon 350D XT Kit

Includes:
Camera (There is one issue with the camera, which does not affect the picture taking ability. The onboard flash does not work)

Pure estimation on clicks is under 10-12k. I have only put on about 2000 since I have owned it.

Condition: 8/10 Some wear on the hot shoe but that's about it.

Opteka Grip with both cartridges (The outer twist tab is broken on AA battery cartridge. Still works fine. The Canon battery cartridge is like new)

4 Batteries (2 OEM, 2 Aftermarket)

2 Chargers (1 OEM, 1 Aftermarket)

Remote shutter cable

18-55mm Kit Lens with Hoya UV Filter

1 GB CF Card

all caps and cables it came with

Car power adapter

The box is long gone.

Due to the problem with the flash I'm only asking $275 obo shipped for the whole kit.

My ebay feedback

My heatware feedback

Email: chad.harwick @ gmail.com

3743997357_36f6896fcf.jpg

3744008855_1e1f6ea254.jpg

Rest of pictures here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38568314@N04/sets/72157621645696971/

Make me an offer, it may not be refused!

Last edited:
Going to try a rocket blower to clean the viewfinder tonight. Also I think the orientation problem is just the auto rotate setting in the menu. I'll try both tonight and report back.

Going to try a rocket blower to clean the viewfinder tonight. Also I think the orientation problem is just the auto rotate setting in the menu. I'll try both tonight and report back.

Please let me know if this works. I will gladly trade the iPod you wanted and throw in some other things as well.

Thanks

Please let me know if this works. I will gladly trade the iPod you wanted and throw in some other things as well.

Thanks

Everything is good now, but the flash. Price dropped! Let me know what your offer is. Thanks,

Chad

back up for sale. Deadbeat ebay bidder.

oh god, you'll get no hagglers there...
Great price :thumbup:

Unfortunately i only get paid £172 ($289)
and need to pay my aunt £50... If this is still here in 2 months time...
doubt it though, at this price it should be grabbed as soon as imo
+ i got college now... so need to pay for buses and stuff.. so will be left with about £80 to save :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back