No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FS: Nikon D7100 & Nikon 17-55mm 2.8

Actuation Count: #7500

D7100: $800
17-55mm 2.8: $700

If you're looking to get into Digital Photography or simply looking to upgrade you old D3XXX or D5XXX, this is the set up for you. The D7100 is Nikon's best
amateur/Hobbyist DX camera on the market. I can't recall how many accusations but the camera was bought new last year through Best Buy. The Nikon 17-55mm 2.8 is one of the best DX specific Mid range zoom lenses. This lens was damaged at some time but was Professionally repaired by Nikon. It looks and functions like new.

D7100 Specs:

• 24.1MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
  • EXPEED 3 Image Processing Engine
  • No Optical Low-Pass Filter
  • 1080p FULL HD Video
  • 3.2" LCD Monitor
  • 6fps @ Full Resolution
  • 51 Point AF with 15 Cross-type Sensors
  • Built-In Flash with Commander Function
  • Magnesium Alloy Body; Moisture Resistant
  • Twin SD Memory Card slots

This kit includes the following:

- D7100 w:Box, manuals, related cables, camera strap, body/lens caps, 2-16GB SC 95MB cards ($90 value!)
- Nikon 17-55mm 2.8 w/lens caps
- Nikon remote cable button
- New Camera Bag
- Monopod

Sample Photo from the D7100/17-55mm 2.8

Last edited:
Good deal. Good luck!

Would you wanna part ways with just the 17-55?

I'm going to leave it as it is for now but will consider parting it out in the future.

Another sample photo from the D7100/17-55mm 2.8.

Such a beautiful piece of equipment, I would so love to have this set up. Good luck with the sale bro.

If you still have this when Uncle Sam gives back, I'm very, very interested.

Updated:

Reduced price and Actuation Count: #7500

price still seems a little high

Yes sir,

The Professional memory cards alone run $35-45 a piece...those are brand new, unopened and the camera bag runs about $40 and hardly used.

FYI: I'm also adding a Nikon remote Cable button. It's not compatible with my D800 or D300. So I'm throwing it in with the deal...these retail about $20.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
yeah suppose. you are already about half the new price. I was thinking the camera is eleven hundred new or maybe eight hundred used. I didn't realize the lens was worth so much used still. I was thinking maybe two fifty for the lens or three hundred. not six hundred.....

Updated:

You reduced the price and the actuation count? How do you reduce the actuation count? Shoot upside down? Lol..

Seriously though, I am in the market for a D7100 - with the lens it will more than I budgeted but let me see where I am after payday and I might drop you a line if you still have it.

yeah suppose. you are already about half the new price. I was thinking the camera is eleven hundred new or maybe eight hundred used. I didn't realize the lens was worth so much used still. I was thinking maybe two fifty for the lens or three hundred. not six hundred.....

The Nikon 17-55mm 2.8 isn't some kit lens, it's a very capable fast lens that holds a decent value. You find one for $200-300, you better buy it...I did ;)

Last edited:
Updated:

You reduced the price and the actuation count? How do you reduce the actuation count? Shoot upside down? Lol..

Seriously though, I am in the market for a D7100 - with the lens it will more than I budgeted but let me see where I am after payday and I might drop you a line if you still have it.

Haha...I meant to say I got off my lazy rear and finally looked up my actuation count.

Anyhow, this would go good with that 70-200mm 2.8 Sigma. You would be virtually covered from 17-200mm with a 2.8 aperture.

Most reactions

Back