FS: Fuji FinePix E500

edwinaviles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello. Im selling my Fuji FinePix E500. Its a 4.1 Megapixel camera. I've had it for about a month now with no problems and its in excellent condition with all the accessories and packageing. Its a neat little camera for learning basic photography. I bought it intentionally for that purpose since most cheap Point and Shoot cameras at that price range dont have such nifty features like manual, aperture priority and shutter priority modes. Im selling it to help pay for a new digital SLR camera.
I also have a 512MB XD memory card for the camera that I am also selling.
Plus the Adapter Ring for the Camera, model number AR-FXE01.
And finally Im selling a Kenko 2.0 Telephoto Conversion Lens that takes great pictures with the converter as long as the camera is steady. Included with the Conversion lens is an adapter ring that steps up the ring diameter from 43mm to 46mm. A tripod is recommended at maximum zoom to allow for increased sharpness.
Im selling everything individaully or all together.
I'll read all offers. Reply to this post directly or personally via email if you choose at [email protected].
By the way Im new here so no one knows me but I do have a perfect feedback rating since 2000 from Ebay under the same name, edwinaviles. If in the New York city region, can meet in person to loo over the camera if u are seriously interested. Im pretty flexible.

Edwin Aviles

Most reactions

New Topics

Back