FS: FujiFilm S5000

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey...I am selling the S5000 because I am getting a 300D. It's been a great camera and if you want to see some possible results, just visit my deviantart page (the link is in my signature under the red print).

I have been looking around on ebay and have found them to sell for about 80-100 dollars. Considering I bought it for $220, I feel that photography is already hitting me in my pocket... :( being that I am 17.

If someone wants to make an offer...feel free. I'd like to keep it as a possible back up incase I would ever need it and I also like the idea of keeping my first digital camera forever just because....but, if you want a great little digi to start with...this is the perfect camera.

Anyway, PM me or just post in here what you think is a fair price and I'll be happy to work with you. :)

Technical specs can be seen here:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Fujifilm/fuji_finepixs5000.asp

If i had the cash id offer the full ammount but i dont.

I could offer a part exchange for a sony ericsson p910i phone (look i tup on ebay, they sell for alot) and a 20gig 4th gen Ipod. Both together are worth well over $220

It's still for sale if anyone wants to grab it...I will take some pictures of it later on so you can see the condition.

Among the living is in Europe...so it's a no go on shipping.

Most reactions

Back