FS: Like new Canon 40D kit

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've decided to sell my Canon 40D camera, it's less than a month old with about 4k shutter actuations. You can see samples of the pictures it takes on this site or on my website (signature line).

The camera is in FLAWLESS condition and functions perfectly. No scratches, dings, scraps, nothing. It looks factory new. Since I bought it just before Christmas, it's not even a month old yet.

I'm already upgrading to another Canon system, so I'm selling this camera to do that. It will come with everything that it originally shipped with in its box. I purchased it from my local Best Buy store and it's still under factory warranty.

DSC00140.jpg

I'm asking $850 + shipping for the entire kit. It comes with a EF 28-135mm IS USM lens and everything that shipped with it in the box (lens cap, battery, charger, USB cable, software disc, etc). I paid $1,200 for it a few weeks ago. Adorama is selling a D rated camera for $899. Mine is in the same class (demo, like new).

I will consider reasonable offers.

Drop me a PM here if interested or you can contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

P.S. I prefer to sell to US buyers only as I don't know what's involved with shipping electronics outside of the United States.

Last edited:
Just curious...but 4000 shots in less than a month? That seems like an awful lot.

I'm going by the image numbers... I assume it started at 0... <shrug>

check your spam folder maybe? just sent another email

coming from sean(dot)kanhai(at)gmail(dot)com

Sold.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back