rprimeau95

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rlp-photography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Paid

I got this in October, but it is just way to big for my small frame it takes up half my body LOL. While it does fit really nice and is very supportive on your back with lumbar support/back support. I think I want something I can roll. This would make a perfect gift for self as well as any photographer especially one who likes to hike, do nature shots etc.

I have only tried this on it has not been used the tags are cut off but I still have them.

I have to be realistic and get a smaller bag. If you are interested and have questions please let me know.

Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II

lowepro_nature_trekker_aw_ii_lowepr.jpg

LPNatureTrekkerAWII__3.jpg

LPNatureTrekkerAWII__4.jpg

LPNatureTrekkerAWII__6.jpg

The Most Advanced, Fully-Adjustable Technical Harness System of Any Camera Backpack

Highlights of this Back Pack include:

• [*]Internal frame, with CollarCut straps, sternum strap, load adjustment straps and a contoured, padded waistbelt to distribute the load
    [*]A quick-release Tripod Mount on either side of down the center. When in the vertical position, the weight is balanced for difficult terrain
    [*]Lowepro's patented All Weather Cover offers serious protection from weather, sand and dust
    [*]You will be amazed how much gear it holds in a small space
    [*]Revolutionary silent YKK zipper allows quick access and water-resistance
    [*]Easily position optional SlipLock add-ons on the Hypalon (what river rafts are made of) attachment loops
    [*]This hardworking backpack can be customized for many systems
    [*]Side shoulder strap and rubber handle
Specs:

• [*]Capacity is your choice of: Large 35mm or digital pro SLR, 4-5 lenses (up to a 400mm f/2, flash and accessories; compact medium format system, (like the Mamiya 645); small field camera system
    [*]Internal Size: 11.5w x 6D x 16.75H
    [*]External Size: 14.5w x 15D x 19H
    [*]Weight: 9.13
    [*]UPC: 056035198038
    [*]Model Number: 1980310
    [*]Outer fabric: 600D ripstop nylon and 600D Endura nylon
    [*]Color of this item: Black

LPSliplock.jpg
LPDigital.jpg

LPCarryon.jpg
LPAllWeather.jpg

Suggested Retail Price 229.00-275.00 pending on where you buy.

This one was purchased at B&H Photo their price was 229.00 plus shipping
I was asking for $200.00 shipping included within the US, but the price has now gone down and is for sale at Andorama, and B&H for 172.90.

Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II, All Weather Photo Backpack, Black. Andorama's price is $172.90
http://www.adorama.com/LPNTAW2.html?searchinfo=lowepro&item_no=1

and at B&H Photo the same $ 172.90
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/279102-REG/Lowepro_1980310_Nature_Trekker_AW_II.html

At this time if I can't sell it close to this price then I am aiming for some trades hopefully a flash for my Canon rebel if your a canon user and are interested in a trade please let me know. Remember this is spankin new! I only put my stuff in and tried it on it is packed and ready to be shipped!
You can view more on the Lowepro's main website

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Backpacks/allWeather/Nature_Trekker_AW_II.aspx
http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Backpacks/allWeather/Nature_Trekker_AW_II.aspx

all other highlights stated are from the paperwork that comes with the backpack from the manufacture included with backpack.

Here are a few more pics of the inside of the backpack empty well minus my stuff I just noticed i left in the zipper area LOL

DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0060.jpg

I will include DC . Send me your zip to check on shipping rate

Bumping This is all packed and ready to go.....open to reasonable offers. I don't think you will be disappointed

Bumping to show I would consider a trade my Lowerpro for a
Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash
Canon Speedlite 430ex

I currently have this bag, and I love it. It fits everything I have in my signature (except the studio lights and pen tablet) and then some. It is big, but I like that I can carry everything at once, and I can hike with it. It's awesome!

need to fix my wedding ring any takers? I will take today 160.00 within the US Firm will not go any lower

Ok i'll give you 165. if you ship to Winnipeg Manitoba Canada r3r1b4

Most reactions

Back