FS: Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II Photo Backpack - Barely Used

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by MadisonWI, Jul 14, 2009.

1. MadisonWI

MadisonWI TPF Noob!

I bought some gear from a guy and this Nature Trekker bag was part of the deal. Unfortunately, it's too big for the small amount of gear I have...

It's in really nice shape, I believe it has all the original dividers and straps, there are no odors or stains (there's a little splash of dirt on the rubber sliplock area, but I'll clean that off and it should be no big deal...)

This is a great, heavy-duty bag for serious photography excursions. If that sounds like something you need - send an offer my way via PM!

Lowerpro's website says it retails for $300, you can get it now on Amazon for $183 plus shipping and tax... so make a fair offer accordingly!

I live near Seattle so pickup in person would be great, but shipping is obviously an option as well...

Check it out:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And at LowePro's site:

Lowepro - Nature Trekker AW II

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  2. jess28

jess28 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Any interest in trading for a Lowerpro Sling? I bought it a few weeks ago and have realized it is a bit smaller than what I need. I purchased it new, and have carried it maybe 5 times. No dirt or wear at all.

3. MadisonWI

MadisonWI TPF Noob!

Thanks for the offer, but I've already ordered a Kata DR 465 - I think a backpack suits me better than the sling style.