FS: Misc. Goodies (Lowe Pro, Pelican, Canon)

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.epanderson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've got a few random things lying around that I'd like to sell to help fund my next camera purchase. I'll try and get pics uploaded in the next few days. Here's what I have:

-LowePro Compact AW - in very good shape. Just starting to wear-in and get plush. It's a very, very nice bag I paid something to the tune of $165 for a couple years ago. It holds quite a bit of gear. I used to hold 2 bodies, 2 zooms including a 70-200, 3 primes and a flash and all the miscellaneous doodads with room to spare. It's built like a professional bag and includes a pull out rain cover. I'd like to get $60 + buyer pays shipping, but I'm open to offers.

-Pelican 1500 Case - good shape with minor scratches from use here or there. It seals perfectly and is sturdy as can be. I bought it for a trip to SE Asia to protect my gear and act as a portable safe while staying in hostels(which worked flawlessly). It'll probably need a new insert, but those can be had here for cheap: Pelican Replacement Foam. These cases are normally about $100, so I'll let it go for $50 + buyer pays shipping.

-Canon off-camera cord 2 - In good working shape, but the part that fits into a hot-shoe on the off-camera part (doesn't have any connection, just holds it up) is chipped so it won't stay in a shoe. It still has a 3/8th's plug so it'll work with some flash brackets. I'll let this go for $15 shipped.

-Amvona heavy aluminum tripod - This is actually a very sturdy tripod, but doesn't have the fit and finish of a higher end tripod. It comes with a quick release and ball-head. Everything works perfectly, it just shows some signs of wear. I'll let this go for $25 + shipping, but I'm open to offers.

Send me a PM if you have any questions. I am looking mostly for cash, but would be open to a trade for a Manfrotto Modo Maxi 785B to go with my travel kit that I'm putting together. Oh, and paypal is the only payment I will accept.

Can you post pics? I might be interested in the tripod.

Roger that. Do you have a model number for the tripod and head?

Is the tripod still for sale

Thanks Jim

There's a pending transaction for the tripod with Pugs.

Oh, and pics of everything else should be up in the next couple hours.

I'm thinking about the Lowepro, been looking for another bag that will hold my D300s, Sigma 18-50, Sigma 18-250, Sigma 70-200 and all the accessories like charger, flash, cleaning kit, extra batteries, etc.

Pelican case (see if you can spot the kitty!):

P1010118.jpg

P1010119.jpg

P1010120.jpg

P1010121.jpg

P1010122.jpg

And finally, the tripod and flash cord (the threads still accept a 3/8th's adapter, even though they look a little chewed up). The duct tape on the tripod is just holding a small piece of plastic to form a "loop" so you can hook a strap to it.:

P1010131.jpg

P1010132.jpg

P1010133.jpg

P1010137.jpg

P1010142.jpg

I'm thinking about the Lowepro, been looking for another bag that will hold my D300s, Sigma 18-50, Sigma 18-250, Sigma 70-200 and all the accessories like charger, flash, cleaning kit, extra batteries, etc.

Yeah, it's probably perfect for that. I used it as my main wedding bag, and it worked flawlessly. No gigantic swatches of velcro to interrupt a ceremony with and very good build quality. If you get creative with placement, you can fit a lot more gear than it looks like. The bag is nice and deep.

Oh, and the little bag that flips out of the LowePro is a perfect battery storage. I'd throw 12 rechargeables in the "Unused" side, and just throw my used ones in the other side to keep them separated. Perfect for shooting events where you use a lot of flash.

is the tripod still for sale

Thanks jim

Most reactions

Back