FS: Nikon 80-200 f/2.8D $550

Technicalities on lenses confuse the crap out of me. I'm getting a D90 or D300 soon. Will this AF on these bodies?

I might be interested in a trade... let me look up that lens, I've always wanted to try one of those.

Yes, it will most definitely auto focus on a D90/D300. The only bodies it won't auto focus on are the D40/D60/D3000 and D5000.

The only bodies it won't auto focus on are the D40/D60/D3000 and D5000.

IS that all!!

I was reading a review on this lens and the guy was saying it is optically better than the newer spinning type focus? input?

The only bodies it won't auto focus on are the D40/D60/D3000 and D5000.

IS that all!!

I think so? Well, I suppose any manual only body as well. :blushing:

I was reading a review on this lens and the guy was saying it is optically better than the newer spinning type focus? input?

Having owned and used both versions, my opinion is that if one is better than the other it'll take a more trained eye than I have to notice any difference.

Hey, just to throw this out there since you mentioned trade possibilities...

I've been thinking about selling my G9 & Garmin Colorado 400t (btw, I have all kinds of maps for the Garmin & it can be used for turn-by-turn directions/bike functions/geocaching etc) to fund a fast telephoto lens purchase. If there's any chance you wanted to work out a trade...or partial trade + cash...let me know.

I know I don't have much history around here, but have good feedback in other forums & ebay of course.

Thx,
Mark

I have a Colorardo 400t (great GPS, I love the thing). Often considered a nice high end point and shoot like the G9.

If you guys are really interested in a trade, PM me your offers - I'm in the kind of mood today where I might take you up on it.

I have a Colorardo 400t (great GPS, I love the thing). Often considered a nice high end point and shoot like the G9.

If you guys are really interested in a trade, PM me your offers - I'm in the kind of mood today where I might take you up on it.

Yeah, it's an awesome little unit, but unfortunately I haven't used it in a year & have barely used it since it was given to me....so, I think it's time for it go.

Gonna shoot ya a PM.

Thx,
Mark

Decided on selling only as I'll need to replace it with something similar.

Thanks for the offers!

Where is this lens located?
I'm just curious if we're close eneough to drive & pickup. I'm looking for something before this friday :(

I send things USPS Priority Mail, (2-3 day service), if I send it tomorrow it should be there in time.

Thanks!

I hear ya... I need to sell this and my 18-250 to fund my next one = ouch!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back