KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. This is what a D1X looks like. A lot like it's younger brother, the current top-of-the-line $8000 D3X.
The strap says Nikon D1X on it.
D1X002.jpg

About the only external blemish is a scratch low on the LCD. I’ve provided an image of the scratch.

2.The top LCD, hot shoe, metering selector, ISO, Bracketing, Exposure compensation, shutter.
D1X008.jpg

3.With the viewfinder open, other rear doors closed and the rear LCD's.
D1X004.jpg

4.With the viewfinder closed (built-in), CF card compartment open, menu/functions buttons exposed, monitor and image delete buttons.
D1X005.jpg

5. That's the latch for battery compartment at the bottom.
D1X006.jpg

6. The Horizontal and Vertical shutters and controls.
D1X007.jpg

7. Part of the "Custom Settings Menu". The bottom LCD is on showing ISO 125, the camera is in RAW mode, and the White Balance is set to Direct Sunlight.
D1X010.jpg

8. The scratch on the LCD.
D1X009.jpg

9. The tripod mount and the bottom of the body.
D1X003.jpg

10. All the other stuff you get.
D1X011.jpg

Rock bottom price - $300 USD includes an extra, new Lenmar battery and is plus shipping and insurance.

Last edited:
How is the battery life on it? I'm interested in making this a dedicated remote camera.

And if you wanted a D50 I am ready and willing to trade.

How is the battery life on it? I'm interested in making this a dedicated remote camera.

And if you wanted a D50 I am ready and willing to trade.
Cameras from this era were not as energy efficient as today's, so batteries have to be recharged more often.

The original battery only lasts about half as long as it did new, but the new spare Lenmar battery lasts as long as a new original would, for this camera model.

By the way that spare battery that comes with the camera is a $70 (plus shipping) Lenmar item. B&H has Impact brand EN-4's for $24.95 that weren't available when I bought the Lenmar.

Sorry, I'm not interested in a trade.

Ok thanks for the info, I'll get back to you when I have enough.

Last edited:
hello mate, if you are willing to ship this to the UK i have cash waiting, i have looked at quotes for shipping and it should only be around $40

hello mate, if you are willing to ship this to the UK i have cash waiting, i have looked at quotes for shipping and it should only be around $40
Since you'll be paying for the shipping and the insurance, I'll be happy to ship it to you in the UK.

Of course, I won't ship till I have a cleared payment in hand. I will only accept US dollars in payment if you prefer to pay with cash.

also you wouldnt happen to be selling a nifty fifty to go with the body?
Sorry, but no.

ok so i could pay with paypal yes. how much would you want including postage?

ok so i could pay with paypal yes. how much would you want including postage?
I'll need an adddress to ship to so I can find out in the morning exactly how much the shipping and insurance will be.

We should use the forums PM system from here on.

Cheers just waiting for Paypal to sort there act out so i cant send the money, never had this problem before :s. its annoying because i wont get the camera for my next trip to sea :(

however you have been a pleasure to deal with and thanks

I can highly recommend KmH as a seller, he kept in contact with me very well even with a large time difference and has just been an overal great help :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back