FS: Nikon D200 body, D50 body, SB600, 18-200VR, and more

kepone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
'm upgrading my gear, so i have some equipment for sale, all equipment is used but in excellent condition

1. Nikon D200 body, including MDB200 Battery Grip, 2 Batteries, Manual, Battery Charger, and a 4gb CF card- $900 shipped

2. Nikon D50 Body, 1 Battery, Battery Charger, Manual, 2gb SD card, $335 shipped

3. Nikon SB600 Flash, under 1 year old, $190 shipped

4. Nikon 18-200 F3.5-5.6 VR Lens- $580 shipped

5. Nikon 55mm F2.8 macro manual focus lens ( old school pro glass )- $130 shipped

6. Nikon 50mm F1.8 Autofocus- $75 shipped

Items are located in North Lauderdale, Florida and I am willing to meet halfway if you are in South Florida, i am willing to ship within the continental USA at the buyer's expense unless otherwise noted, no international requests please.

I can supply pictures of the equipment if necessary

please contact me at [email protected] and/or post in this thread if you are interested.

Really interested into the 55mm micro. Is it AI? Is it good shape? Are the focus and aperture rings smooth? Can you post some pictures of it?

Last edited:
Is the 50MM sold? If not I am interested.

Man I wish I had the cash for that D200. Thats a good price for the setup.

Not trying to be an ass just letting you know that the sb600 flash is selling for that new now..i had mine get stolen and i was looking at them the other day and there selling for 189.95 at my local camera store and i am seeing them on amazon for 170-200

^ Yup, I'd be interested in the SB-600 if it was around $150 or less, because you can get them for the price your asking on Amazon brand new.

Also, is the 50mm f/1.8 an AF-D?

Just curious as to why you state the prices as shipped but then later you say you will ship at buyers expense?

Most reactions

Back