FS: Nikon D40 18-55 Lens Kit + Few Accessories

JohnS.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Purchased on July 9th (can't return it, already past the return date limit policy for electronics / cameras / etc.). Has just about 400 clicks on it. I don't have the time to use it at all so why not give it to someone who has the time?

Don't know if I want to ship this... Local pick-up preferred in the western, NY area (Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse...around there). If anything, I'll just put a crap ton of packing peanuts / bubble wrap / newspaper to help absorb any impacts the package may take.

Will come with:
- Nikon D40 camera body and 18-55 lens
- Original box + original contents
- Nikon HB-45 bayonet lens hood
- SanDisk SD 2GB Memory Card

*** 8/15 New Price: $450 + shipping firm ***. Accepting PayPal only or cash if you're local. This is also posted on other various boards so I'll try to keep you guys posted on any activity outside this forum.

Last edited:
Trade for a video setup? Worth about 600$$

Comes with

Panansonic Gs320 3ccd Camcorder
Panasonic Gs36 Capture cam
Raynox mod
Spacers and Adapter rings
TONS of panasonic minidv tapes
Canon Video Backpack
1gb SD Card.
+ More

For your photo setup.

-Sauder

Trade for a video setup? Worth about 600$$

Comes with

Panansonic Gs320 3ccd Camcorder
Panasonic Gs36 Capture cam
Raynox mod
Spacers and Adapter rings
TONS of panasonic minidv tapes
Canon Video Backpack
1gb SD Card.
+ More

For your photo setup.

-Sauder

I have no need for a video setup. Thanks anyways.

im in wny and would be interested but i do believe the price is a little high. i can get a brand new kit from amazon for 499...

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-D40-Dig...6?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1217243884&sr=8-6

Good for you.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
hahaha dont get pissed that you payed too much. why would anyone buy used when you can buy a brand new d40 with more memory and card reader for less money... ????

hahaha dont get pissed that you payed too much. why would anyone buy used when you can buy a brand new d40 with more memory and card reader for less money... ????

Why would I be pissed? If anything, I'm sad that I'm letting this camera go. You're the one telling me you can get it brand new for $500. So why bother telling me you're interested if you wouldn't even buy it from me anyways because you can get it for $500 new?

Kids these days...

because i said i would be interested if you worked on the price

I obviously paid more than $500 and it's still pretty much brand new. Otherwise my price wouldn't be so "high". So I don't understand why I would go way way lower than what I spent, even if you can get it new for cheaper elsewhere...? If you want to buy a new one for cheaper with more accessories for cheaper than mine used, then so be it. But my price is pretty firm for the most part regardless of other sellers.

Last edited:
New price: $450 + shipping firm

Camera bag no longer included. Up to about 6-700 clicks on the camera now.

So you get:
- Camera & lens
- Original box and contents
- 2GB SanDisk SD Card
- HB-45 Bayonet Lens Hood

Most reactions

Back