FS: Nikon D40 + Battery Grip

Island20v

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a gently used Nikon D40 camera for sale. I am only selling the body w/ original papers and box. Camera has less that 1000 shots on it. I picked it up about 3 months ago and absolutely love it! I am selling it because I am upgrading to the D200 so I no longer need it. It comes with 2 batteries, Adorama battery grip for extended life and bigger grip, 2GB SD card, neck strap, camera body cap, box and original papers. I will also throw in the "Nikon School: Fast, Fun & Easy DVD" that I picked up.

$400

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

Last edited:
any interest in selling the battery grip alone?

If someone purchase the body itself than sure. Otherwise check out Adorama.com. That is where I got it. $50

i didnt realize they were only $50...
I ordered one yesterday....did you like it on your cam?....i think it'll help me improve my grip, and it;s a great price for an extra battery.

and a bump for you :)

It does feel a lot more solid in your hands. Mainly the reasoning behind me picking one up. Too bad I am looking for a D200 now

For the body only 400.00? That is a bit high in my opinion since you can go to walmart and buy a brand new one with lense for under 500.00. just a observation.

For the body only 400.00? That is a bit high in my opinion since you can go to walmart and buy a brand new one with lense for under 500.00. just a observation.
thats what I was thinking.

^^^ So very true. You did all read the title stating everything that comes with the body as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back