KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D60 ... body only ... 6714 shutter actuations ... with a free battery grip and a bunch of kewl extras.

I will pay for the insurance

You will get:

Ø Nikon 10 MP D60 (with the original box, but without the lens)
Ø Nikon EN-EL9 battery
Ø Nikon battery charger
Ø Nikon shoulder strap
Ø Nikon D60 users manual

And all these extras:

Ø A Nikon ML-L3 wireless remote w/soft case.

Ø Battery grip with charger (equals 2 batteries worth of shooting) Note: the grip is included for free because it was a bit of a chore to get off the camera. The screw mechanism is somewhat goofed up, but I loved having it on the camera and always left it on anyway. So if you decide to put it on the camera, I recommend you plan on leaving it there. You have to pop the battery door off to put the grip on, but it's designed to snap on and off.

Ø An extra EN-EL9 equivalent battery

CHEAP - $365.00 USD ….Paypal preferred…. was $395.00 USD

PM me here at TPF. I'm going to miss this sweet little camera, it's great for daily carry.

I didn't screw the grip on all the way for this image, that's why there is a gap:

D60Front-Etc.jpg

With the battery door put back on (it easily snaps on and off)
D60Grip.jpg

The bottom of both
D60GripBottom.jpg

The back
D60Back.jpg

The top
D60Top.jpg

The mount and inside the mirror box
D60MirrorBox.jpg

Last edited:
How much for it and your 70-300?

whoa thats a bit over priced IMO

Retail on the lens is more that $520 and the camera used is about $490. I'd say what he wants is pretty cheap actually.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is, posting that comment in a selling thread was immature and inappropriate.

Be mindful, a buyer can always make a counter offer and in fact etp and I have negotiated previously, by private message, regarding my asking price for the 70-300 mm lens. Obviously we haven't come to terms.

Are you an interested buyer wanting to negotiate or make a counter offer?

wow!
if only i were in the market.
that's a hell of a deal keith.

bump for you.

Does that grip mount on the D3000? If so, I may want it.

Dang crap poop.

Translation - I would love to have this to keep my 17-50 f2.8 on but can't afford it with the recent new lens addition. This should go quick at that price. Oh and your original combo price for body and 70-300 vr seemed on point to me as well.

I don't know if it would fit a D3000.

If you find out it does and want it, I will sell you just the grip for $25 plus shipping, no insurance, unless you want to pay for the insurance too.

Good deal detected. Bump for a helpful forum member.

I don't know if it would fit a D3000.

If you find out it does and want it, I will sell you just the grip for $25 plus shipping, no insurance, unless you want to pay for the insurance too.
i have an opteka grip for my d60 & it fits on my friends d3000
(tested it out a few hours ago)

hope this helps

Most reactions

Back