FS: Nikon SB-800 Speedlight

foots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Excellent condition Nikon SB-800 Speedlight for sale. Works perfectly, no problems at all. Comes with pouch and diffuser, no box or manual. These are getting very expensive, just look on the "E" auction site. I'm asking $250 firm. No PayPal, I will only accept a U.S. Postal Service Money-order for this item. Also U.S. shipping only. Thanks for looking Photos of Flash here... Flash is SOLD!!!!!

Flash is SOLD......Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know what you mean, but you can check me out using my ebay ID foots22, over 150 transactions and I have 100% feedback! And if you thought this was a scam, All you had to do was contact me I would have giving you my phone number and anything else that would have helped. I'm also a Ham radio operator and you could have checked me out in the FCC records, I would have giving you my Call sign for you to look me up. In other words my friend, No Scam here! I did also list this on Craigslist too and I have someone wanting to look at it locally tomorrow. If he buys it, I'll get him to reply and state that in this ad. Take care, foots

foots,
People just get suspicious when a person's first post is a for sale ad. Sadly, lots of people are very dishonest these days and scams pop up all over online forums. I don't think he was trying to take a stab at you at all.

I truly understand. I just wish he would have contacted me and giving me a chance to prove that this is a real honest deal. But no harm taking, I could see that this being my first post would raise an eye or two. I was just looking for some photo sites to post this on. I'm trying to fund a [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Vagabond II power unit.[/FONT] Well thanks all, and I'll keep you all posted as to what happens with the could be sale later. Thanks again, Foots

The SB-800 Flash is Sold..... Thanks all, it was sold locally this morning.

It was actually a combination of it being your first post and low asking price. I lurk here more than I post, but as Colin mentioned, first post sales with a low asking price on a particular popular item seems a little sketchy immediately.

Yes, I wish I would have asked more for it now. :)
It sold to the first person who looked at it! But yes I know what u mean. I was just getting rid of it since I don't use it at all. And I could us a Vagabond ll
system. Anyhow, thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back