FS: Pistol Grip, GRAF ball head, Manfrotto 438, tripod.

Rallock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
$camera2.jpeg

$camera1.jpeg

$camera.jpeg

I'm in the process of moving, and found some camera stuff that I never used/have no need for any more.

Sorry for the junky iPhone photos, it's all I had with me at the time!! Prices are WITH SHIPPING INCLUDED.

Please email me at ryanhallock at iCloud.com for a quicker response. PayPal ready.

Vanguard GH-100 pistol grip. I used it twice to film a friend for his fab/welding stuff, and then put it in the closet. Brand new they're $90, I'll take $65.

GRAF Studioball. I can't find a model number anywhere. 3-way adjustable, not sure if that helps describe it. My dad gave me this years ago and I never took it out of the box it was in. It's used, the small silver knob has a little surface rust on it. Other than that, it seems to work like it should. $65 for that as well, unless it's worth way less, then by all means, let me know!

Manfrotto 438 Compact Leveling head. 3/8" stock, AND, I have a Manfrotto copper 1/4" screw-on adapter I'm including with it. $45.

Dynatran AT858B aluminum tripod. This is just the shaft that moves vertically (sorry for the LOL moment), and legs. Few scrapes in the paint on the legs, but those are its only faults. Comes with the Dynatran bag, too. $50.

Most reactions

Back