FS: Rebel XT, Kit Lens, 55-250is, bag, extras. Good starter kit.

XxMerlinxX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I'm headed to Vegas and need some extra cash, so I'm getting rid of all my camera gear. Everything here is in very good condition, nothing has ever been dropped and it all works as it should, so no worries there. I'm asking $615 shipped obo for all of it as a kit. Payment preferred is paypal, but USPS money order will work as well. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rebel XT Silver Body: I originally purchased this camera for a digital photography class, which I took and got an A in :mrgreen:, but now I rarely find myself using it, so I might as well sell it to someone who will.

XT Kit Lens: One of the better kit lenses out there, I felt no need to upgrade to a different lens in the same focal length.

Canon 55-250IS: My favorite lens, I used this lens even when the kit lens or borrowing someone else's would've made the shot easier to shoot. Takes super crisp images, I'd even go so far as to say L quality. I guarantee you'll be pleased with it.

Canon 200DG Bag: Holds everything comfortably and protects very well. Has enough space to hold the body, two lenses, all of the other items, plus two to three more lenses if you were so inclined.

Assorted Extras: This consists of 1gb and 2gb cards, sandisk memory card holder, a targus card reader, cleaning kit, Sunpak Platinum Plus neck strap, EOS neck strap, mini tripod, mini tripod with bending legs, and extra dividers for the bag.

Will post a pic of it all tomorrow when I have better light.

Last edited:
Pardon the blur, it was taken with my cell.

CameraStuff.jpg

Most reactions

Back