FS : Sigma 10-20 Nikon

kevinblahh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Title says it all, Sigma 10-20 for Nikon. In brand new condition, bought it back in April with a bower filter. Included is the lens, filter, filter case, lens caps, lens hood, lens case. Looking for best offer. Reason for selling:buying a canon.

Last edited:
$520 US? That's absurd for a used lens, especially when B&H is selling it NEW for $476.90 (before taxes or the $47.90 instant rebate). So, you might want to rethink your pricing.

Oh, it usually helps to post pictures of the lens, I'm currently considering a Nikon mount of this very lens, but if you can't be bothered to post pictures of the lens, really, I (usually) won't waste my time trying to figure out if its a good copy or just another scam.

DSC08797.jpg

DSC08794.jpg

DSC08796.jpg

DSC08792.jpg

I wasnt aware of what the current running prices were so if you want to make an offer im all for it

Last edited:
Showing foggy pictures is no way to represent your stuff. You just showed that you don't know how to take care of your equipment. Say bye-bye to a big chunk of your asking price.

Showing foggy pictures is no way to represent your stuff. You just showed that you don't know how to take care of your equipment. Say bye-bye to a big chunk of your asking price.

I hope you're kidding guy. I took these pictures with a pos p&s that was in my car because this person asked for pictures and thats all I had to take pictures with. W/e you want to call the "fog" was obviously caused by bringing it into a warmer temperature. I don't know how to take care of my equipment? Too bad I keep my equipment in the best condition possible. Leaving a lens in my car over night is no big deal, so you can stop assuming things. Ever shot in the cold then brought your stuff into a warmer area? Yea, tends to happen.

Actually, he just showed that he is not an expert product photographer. This says nothing of his ability to take care of his equipment. Someone would be silly to hold this against him.

I agree, but there are a lot of silly people out there ;)

like yourself.

Actually, he just showed that he is not an expert product photographer. This says nothing of his ability to take care of his equipment. Someone would be silly to hold this against him.

thank you sir.

If the lens is in good shape (and it looks like it is in the pix), I'd highly recommend it. I love my 10-20.

just to let you know a brand new sigma 10-20 goes for 425 on amazon with free shipping..so 400 might not be a very good asking price

Most reactions

Back