FS: Sigma 150-500 AF APO DG OS HSM lens for Nikon

astroNikon

'ya all Bananas I tell 'ya
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is my Sigma 150- 500 lens.
I just bought this about a month ago but I just upgraded to a Tamron 150-600. And since I can't really keep two long lenses, this one has got to go.

I've used it a bit but haven't done any fine tuning to my d600.
I took my swan pictures here ==> Sigma 150 500 Test - an album on Flickr
I also shot a soccer game and other high flying aircraft with it.

The optics are in excellent condition. The body and everything else is in excellent though used condition - a few scraps on the lens hood and body but nothing noticeable.

The motion is nice and smooth for this long Sigma. Over ride focus, internal motor focusing. This is a very nice lens for anyone getting into birding, wildlife, baseball, football, soccer or anything else needing a longer lens.

The package includes:
  • The Sigma 150-500 lens
  • Sigma end cap and lens cap
  • Sigma hood
  • Sigma carrying strap
Asking $550 OBO I'll pay for the shipping at this price to CONUS only (maybe Canada & Overseas - ASK).

Feedback: I've bought and sold items on TPF, and have feedback on eBay for over 10 years. Ask for more info.

aNKN_1823.jpg
aNKN_1822.jpg
aNKN_1820.jpg
aNKN_1819.jpg
aNKN_1818.jpg

Attachments

• aNKN_1824.jpg
    aNKN_1824.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 403
Last edited:
PRICE REDUCED TO $ 625 SHIPPED (adjusted above )

This is a good price deal for anyone looking to up there reach for sports or wildlife.If I was looking,I would jump all over this deal.

Had some interest but no takers yet

Lowering the price to $625.

Hey, people, BUY this! You know you want to. :D

Seriously, it's a good deal. His looks MUCH cleaner than my copy of that lens, and I wouldn't sell mine for $625!
It's a very clean copy. Never been in a car accident, nor dropped or anything. I bought it from someone that barely used it (and only for a very short time).

Very fast focusing, no problems on a d7000 and d600
If I didn't have 2 longer lenses I'd keep it.

nothing but crickets so far and none of them own a camera.
$615 price lowered

I would LOVE to mate, but you're not shipping to UK!
I have no idea what is involved in shipping to the UK.

With soccer season all but over I'd actually have time to go to the post office now.

Go to usps.com and figure out the cost.

using tapatalk.

Sorry, Astro, I've been looking around last night and found a Tammy 150-600 at a great price that I'm going to view and play around with this weekend.

Will let you know if am still interested or not.

In the meantime, keep trying to sell it :)

I might just have to make a Lamp out of this ....

Lowered again to $595.00 USD Shipped.
Will consider shipping Canada & overseas if a known TPF member.

put an LED bulb under it ... could make a neat lamp.

Don't hold your breath. But I might be interested. So if you find someone, sell it. But once I get my set up, I might be wanting to add a good zoom.... I just hate the 5.6

It's f/5 - 6.3
which seems fine on my d7000 and d600. The Tamron is the same about. The ISO on my cameras make it shine even as the evening starts coming.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back