FS: Sigma 150-500 AF APO DG OS HSM lens for Nikon

Wow. This thread certainly doesn't give me hope for my chances when I finally decide to go for the Tammy and sell MY Sigma! Especially since mine has a bit of dust inside the lens and some scuff marks on the outside where it has travelled the world with me. I've actually been considering paying to have it cleaned, but if even a great copy like this isn't selling, then I may not bother.

Astro, have you tried listing it on Craigslist or Ebay? I think I'd give that a whirl before I'd drop that price as low as $595.

I'd also consider trades for other Nikon lens(es). Not sure what though as I have a large collection as it is for my uses.

okay, $575.00 USD shipped for free in US, other places additional.

I can't believe this has not sold already,If it was a K-mount you would have has the cash in hand already when it was over six hundred. eBay maybe the way to go with a buy it now option.

C'mon now,all the people in here coming forward looking for birding lenses or wildlife in general.

I can't believe this has not sold already,If it was a K-mount you would have has the cash in hand already when it was over six hundred. eBay maybe the way to go with a buy it now option.

C'mon now,all the people in here coming forward looking for birding lenses or wildlife in general.
Yeah, everyone seems to only be interested in the 150-600s at $300+ more.
The Sigma 150-500s are kinda dead on ebay right now too . maybe a slow part of the year.

lowered again ... $550

Most reactions

Back