TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Priced to Sell: $800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: will discuss with buyer

Back in April I purchased this Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary lenson fredmiranda from one of their reputable sellers in practically mint condition with box & all OEM accessories plus more.

It is in almost new condition both physically & mechanically. Unfortunate being a bit older I found I can't hold it steady, my hands shake too much, thus this sale otherwise I would have loved to keep it - tripods are just not my style. I only took it out 3 times and it looks & works just like I received it. I shot the Air Show here at Jones beach on a Sat. & Sun, a few weeks ago then this past weekend I shot a little league game
smiley.gif

Besides the lens also included is the Box and all OEM accessories that comes with it and as a BONUS included is a Realtree camouflage lenscover & B/W 95mm lens filter - approx $200 value
smiley.gif
If you have any questions please ask - Thanks!!

I'm looking to get $800 net and would be willing to split the actual Shipping & PayPal fees with Buyer. Thanks for looking
smiley.gif
I have a good but small rating here & on Fred Miranda
1281531.jpg
1281531.jpg
1281529.jpg
& a good bigger rating on eBay under rrichichi

Attachments

• 1281528.jpg
    1281528.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 1281530.jpg
    1281530.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Sigma-150-600mm-OS-Contemporary-Lens-Top-with-Hood.jpg
    Sigma-150-600mm-OS-Contemporary-Lens-Top-with-Hood.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 145
I have two problems.
#1 I don't have any money.
#2 I shoot with Canon.

But I will give you a free BUMP for a great looking lens! :)

I have a few problems as well. I live in Europe, and I would imagine the guarentee will only be for the US and Canada. Any idea how much the shipping to Germany might be? Guess I will have to pay customs on it as well.

If I were in the states I would be all over this.

Thanks for the bump Fitbmx, and yes too expensive to ship oversees to even entertain the thought [emoji107][emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a single offer! Hmmm .... We'll I need to sell so I will reduce the cost to my bottom line offer - $750 + split ship/fees ! Anyone ??

I wonder which lucky son of a gun got this??? :)

Most reactions

Back