FS: Sigma & Tamron lenses for Nikon

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So in my other thread which has gone past the first page - I had a bunch of stuff for sale.

I now have the following remaining:

Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM - Boxed, with case, caps and hood - $750 + whatever postage will be to your location from PDX (or free pickup).
Tamron 70-200 F2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO - Boxed with pouch, caps and hood - $685 + whatever postage will be to your location from PDX (again, or free pickup).

Will only ship to the CONUS (48 adjoining states and DC).

Both in amazing condition - the same as when bought new - and for those who have followed some of my posts - you know they aren't that old!. The sigma has tiny lens creep when pointed heavily in the up/down position - but I have heard this is very common on this lens. It is a sharp version - tripod tested on static object.

Thanks for looking!!

images gone for some reason and causing my browser to not respond

Last edited:
Have always wanted to try a 3rd party 70-200mm. Too bad I'm broke.

Price drop of $100 on each due to me no longer owning a Nikon body, and having no need for these lenses.

Now Sigma is $650 and the Tamron is $585 and then whatever the postage would be on top of that from Portland, OR - unless you're picking up locally!!

Sigma is sold, thanks Jamie-

fyi folks seller is super easy to work with and all the communication you could ever want/expect from anyone....

free bump

Any interest in parting with the tripod collar for the 70-200 PM me if so

Tamron now 525!!!! (plus postage to wherever you are!)

This is my last bump before ebaying - thanks for the free bumps btw - not willing to separate anything from the lens.

Thanks for looking.

Everything has gone! Thank you guys and gals for feedback, comments etc etc!!

I am now an Olympus only shooter! :)

Most reactions

Back