FS: Tamrac 660 Rolling Studio (my last one) - US$175 Including CONUS Shipping

FlyingWithFish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingwithfish.com
Well during my 'clean out my office' sale this is my last Tamrac rolling case...another Tamrac 660 Rolling Trunk.

This case has cosmetic signs of usage and of being checked under flights, however its in excellent shape and is 100% in terms of padding and structural integrity.

The Tamrac 660 case is large enough to hold a significant amount of equipment. Its dimensions is 32h x 16.75 W x 10.5D (by my measurements) make it an ideal case for transporting a complete lighting or mobile studio kit including multiple full-size light stands and tripods, along with multiple heads, backs batteries, soft boxes and related accessories.

At times I have also used the Tamrac 660 to travel with a 400f2.8 & 600f4 (with additional padding) in the same case when carry-on was not an option.

The Tamrac 660's construction is ideal for destination wedding photogs, location editorial & corporate photogs and is great for packing basic lighting gear and multi-day clothing in a single checked bag.

As I have changed the gear I shoot and travel my location shipping cases have become redundant within my collection of bags. The case shows the wear of travel, but is still in nice shape in terms of cosmetics and in perfect shape in terms of durability and performance.

You can find the exact specs on the Tamrac 660 here: Tamrac - Model 660 Rolling Studio™. You may view images of the specific bag I am selling here: SportsShooter.com - Special Gallery

Adorama & B&H sell the Tamrac 660 for $469, I am selling this Tamra 660 for for $175 + $25 UPS shipping to the CONUS

Any questions? Drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Tamrac660_x01.jpg

Tamrac660_x02.jpg

Tamrac660_x03.jpg

Tamrac660_x04.jpg

Most reactions

Back