FS: Tamron 17-50 f2.8 Nikon Mount $245

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell' started by Jankster, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Jankster

Jankster TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I have a tammy 17-50 f2.8 nikon mount for sale. the lens isnt perfect but works perfectly. takes really crisp shots and ive really enjoyed the lens. ill throw in the sunpak uv filter thats been on the lens for most of its life.

the few imperfections on the lens:

There is a small crack on the lens hood (i accidentally stepped on it when it was near my bag OFF of the lens) but it stays on nice and tight and doesnt in any way effect its performance. see photo below.

There is a small bend in the ring around the front element but it stays on just fine, no problems at all. esp if you keep the filter on it. it came from when i was trying to remove the ring. see photo below.

There are a few specs of dust and one small mark on the front element. the mark is on the outer side of the front element and should not effect your shots same for the dust. you really have to hold it to the light to see the dust. has never effected any of my photos. see photo below for the mark.

The lens is very sharp and works perfectly. zoom ring turns smoothly as well as the focus ring. its a great lens and i really enjoyed it but i dont use it as much as i used to.

just looking for a quick sale so im asking $245 shipped (US only) + PP fees OBO

comes with front/rear caps, lens hood and UV filter. sorry i dont have the box anymore

thanks for looking.

Evan

photos:
    [​IMG]
    you can see the small bend on the lower right and the small spec on the lens in the top left of the glass.
    [​IMG]
    here you can see the small crack in the lens hood. again it still fits on tightly and works perfectly.
    [​IMG]

2. Jankster

Jankster TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    feel free to make an offer id like to sell this as soon as possible

its a very sharp lens! :)

3. lumina5201

lumina5201 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Is this lens still available?