FS: US Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 for Canon

joey1234

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello all I have this lens for sale here- purchased at BH Photo a few years back. Its a great lens but has not been getting too much use lately sinceive gone with all primes.

I do not have the hood,m or the original rear lens cap, but the rear lens cap has been replaced with a canon cap so no worries. No scratches or fungus- Excellent optical quality!!!

I am asking $255 Shipped and paypal! I also have this up on ebay for the same price. If anyone wants to do a local deal I have no problem with that, and since I wont have to ship it- Price will be 245!

Thanks for looking!!

Hello all I have this lens for sale here- purchased at BH Photo a few years back. Its a great lens but has not been getting too much use lately sinceive gone with all primes.

I do not have the hood,m or the original rear lens cap, but the rear lens cap has been replaced with a canon cap so no worries. No scratches or fungus- Excellent optical quality!!!

I am asking $255 Shipped and paypal! I also have this up on ebay for the same price. If anyone wants to do a local deal I have no problem with that, and since I wont have to ship it- Price will be 245!

Thanks for looking!!

I am from NJ. I come into the city every week.
Still have the lens?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back