FS: Used, Nikon 50mm f1.8

mike09

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm selling my Nikon 50mm, f1.8 that I purchased new from B&H on August 15, 2007. The lens has been used quite a bit since I got it. The aperture is smooth with defined stops. The glass is clean and free of haze and fungus. The barrel has some evidence of use, but no major dings, dents or scratches. The focus ring is still smooth.

It comes with a 52mm UV filter
Original box and all paperwork
Original front and rear caps
Photocopy of original receipt since it also has the purchase of my Nikon D80 on it.

Will to ship at buyers expense.

$70

_DSC7244.jpg

_DSC7246.jpg

_DSC7247.jpg

_DSC7248.jpg

_DSC7249.jpg

_DSC7250.jpg

_DSC7251.jpg

_DSC7252.jpg

_DSC7253.jpg

_DSC7254.jpg

_DSC7255.jpg

how much shipped to 60169?

and can anyone vouch for him?

Shipping to 60169 shouldn't be more than $5.

I'm new here and don't really have a referal system. I'm just trying to sell this lens so I can fund a new purchase.
If you know someone in the Washington DC area, I'd be glad to show them the lens. I can send you more photos as well.

Also, if you want to give me a call you can do that as well at, (914) 497-3828

I'm new here and don't really have a referal system. I'm just trying to sell this lens so I can fund a new purchase.
If you know someone in the Washington DC area, I'd be glad to show them the lens. I can send you more photos as well.

This is a local NY area code.

This is a local NY area code.

I know that's a New York number, since I'm from New York. But I am currently living in Washington DC because that's where I go to school and work.

shipped to 33559? Do you have Paypal?

Is this lens still for sale? Is it USA or gray?

$78 to that PayPal address still work? Lens would be going to 02176 (Melrose, Ma). I can shoot it over tonight.

Most reactions

Back