FS - Vivitar 285HV Zoom Strobe in very good condition

jzxxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As title states, selling my Vivitar 285HV zoom strobe. It's in very good condition, never dropped and never scratched. It has always been used indoors and never exposed to water, dirt or sand.

This is a great entry level strobe for aspiring photographers getting into flash photography. It has auto and manual controls, and control of light intensity. Manual controls are adjustable of course. The head has adjustable tilting from 0 - 90 degrees. The head can also adjust the light beam from wide, normal or telephoto.

It works flawlessly and can be triggered wireless or wired. The condition can be passed off as brand new. Comes with original box and manual.

$70shipped within continental USA.
$65 local pick up.

Payment via PayPal. PM for payment info.

DSC_2568.jpg

DSC_2559.jpg

DSC_2561.jpg

DSC_2565.jpg

DSC_2566.jpg

Last edited:
Great Flash But You Can Get em @ eBay NEW for the Same Price & with Waranty....if it were cheaper i'd buy it from ya!

Great Flash But You Can Get em @ eBay NEW for the Same Price & with Waranty....if it were cheaper i'd buy it from ya!

New or not, I would rather have a nice used Vivitar 283 / 285, that was made in Japan, over a new non-Japanese version ANY DAY...

Just double checked, the one I'm selling is a China made one. The other one I had sold was Japanese made. So therefore I'm lowering the price to $75 shipped.

Last edited:
$70 shipped
$65 picked up..

still for sale.

Most reactions

Back