Ft. Barrancas

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
On my way to get some cold medicine, I have a terrible cold, I stopped by Ft. Barrancas for a few snaps. I really love it inside of this fort, so I'll be back in here soon. These were all done in Manual mode and Mirror Lock/timer with tripod.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

Thx as always ;)

Brilliant shots, looks like an awsome place to shoot. I love the first one, those arches seem endless. :thumbup:

great shots, really cool subject

M @ k o said:
Hey thx guys ! Yeah woodsac it has alot to offer to us photogheads. 8 )
Make sure you post up some stuff when you go back. I'd like to see more of this place :thumbup:

woodsac said:
Make sure you post up some stuff when you go back. I'd like to see more of this place :thumbup:

Will do bro, will do.

Okay, I think my nightquil is kickin in. I got one eye open. :confused:

Yes. Do get better.
Healthwise, that is.
Only healthwise.
Photographywise there is no more room for you to get any better ;).
Only room enough in that old Fort. You must go back there as soon as you can, promise, will you? ;)
I really like the first, only do I miss the foremost arch...

Hello MAKO!!!!!!
I've missed your work while I've been away.

Numbers 1 and 2 are awesome.... but I wanna know what's at the end of that damn tunnel! hehehe.

Wow ! What a feeling to wake up and come here to these awesome comments. It really makes my Irish coffee taste great. Thanks everyone, I'm feeling better already "cough-cough-sniff-sniff, sip-sip...sip...sip"

Jonk, I actually did go vert on #1 and thought it would have alittle more mass to it by the crop for the web. So I'll post the original here for you and Lafoto.

But first I must tell Meysha... Thanks and I'm glad to see you back here posting again, kinda miss ya around here. Also, I'm glad your not picking your nose now, that's a mighty cute avatar there you have now. :)

Ok,

Original #1 for JonK and Lafoto,

b5.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back