Fuji options - my head hurts, please help

The XT-20 looks like a great choice. You get the latest sensor and about everything else a photographer would need. My preference is for the E series but, if I wanted a T, it would likely be the T20.
She ended up getting the X-T2 with the 18-55

And all I can say is wow! Just arrived yesterday. The lowlight performance is pretty incredible and I love the viewfinder. Pics soon. Have to go to summer softball tryouts and pick out my team.

The XT-20 looks like a great choice. You get the latest sensor and about everything else a photographer would need. My preference is for the E series but, if I wanted a T, it would likely be the T20.

And all I can say is wow! Just arrived yesterday. The lowlight performance is pretty incredible and I love the viewfinder. Pics soon. Have to go to summer softball tryouts and pick out my team.
Yup, super build quality and crazy, awesome EVF.

Congratulations. We need to form a group of Nikoners who moved to Fujifilm. Good luck with the softball team. Post some pics.

Most reactions

Back