fuji s6500

SteveS-

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hi all,

ive had my fuji s5000 about 3years now, and find it a great camera to use for my needs, im looking at getting further into photography and been eyeing up lenses for it to broaden my horizons, so to speak.

well i was in my local store today asking about the lenses, when the guy serving suggested saving my lense money, sell my s5000 and maybe look at the s6500 as this would be better than the s5000 with the lenses(wide/tele). so a tele lense is about 80pound, wide about 70, plus 60ish for my s5000 gives a total of 210pound. the s6500 was 195pound

is this guy doing me a favour? or shifting cameras that are almost half thier release price?

steve

Don't bother with the (wide/tele) 'adaptors'. You are better off without them.

If you really want something more versatile, save up for a DSLR.

thanks big mike, but thats not really answered my question :D

steve

I don't know the difference between those two models...I'm guessing that they are very similar...in which case, selling one to buy another, probably won't do you a whole lot of good. He is probably not doing you any favors.

thanks mike...if ive got it right, the s6500 is more than twice the spec of my s5000, so id be wasting money investing in the s5000 and be better off buying a newer model.

anyone else
steve

What do you find lacking about your current camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back