Fujica lenses

Dallmeyer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Fujica lenses are starting to appear on my radar. Does anyone have any personal experience of these lenses? Good eras/bad eras, recommendations ..the usual type of request. There's a few knocking around locally which i've passed-over until now, not knowing anything about them. Starting to research them on the web. Mainly interested in primes but any info gratefully received.

There is a rare Fujica lens that you might find somewhere, someplace, some day. It is an 85mm f/4 soft-focus lens that uses a diaphragm that has a bunch of holes drilled into it...it is sought-after. It will be found in M42 thread mount.

Here's what it looks like. FUJINON.SF 1:4 f=85mm

Oh, and by the way, check out this line drawing of an old " Dallmeyer" Variable soft focusing lens.... http://static.photo.net/attachments/bboard/00M/00MCgG-37905184.jpg

oh! that fujinon is wild! There's several fujis lurking in this neck of the woods. I'll see if one is that 85.what's there. I could do with a (normal) 85 in any of various mounts at the moment.

Actually your fujinon link has just given me an idea for an experiment with the supersix, know what i mean! Nice clipping btw thanks for sharing ;) the old victorian salespitch is always good for a laugh!

I owned a Fujica ST801 with a 50mm f1.8 back in the late 70's. Super lens. I couldn't afford much back then and I was into macro so I used in with closeup lens and was really pleased with the results.

Thanks for the input Shooter!. A few years ago i had a Fujifilm bridge camera S5500. The tiny sensor made it only of limited use but the lenses gave great pictures. I can still recall now a photo made with it of whirling chinese dancers in traditional bright red robes. Great color rendition and sharp. I think i saw a 1.8/50 amongst the items the other day. I'll look out for that.

Most reactions

Back