FujiFilm

Joxby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FujiFilm are to feature a new medium format film camera at pma 08 ???

c'mon, whos in the know, spill the beans

PhotographyBlog

Shameless bump of a fairly old thread because I too would like to know more about what's happening with this camera. Information on the intrernet is very scarce or I don't know where to look.

I really think it is cool that Fuji is rededicating itself to film photography in such a big way. I don't remember awaiting the arrival of a new film camera like this or any for that matter in the last ten years. Good onya Fujifilm.

i will probably just have to buy one of these. most beautiful camera i have seen ever.

Have Fuji decided to go into production? Let's hope so. They look simpler than the Plaubel Makina 67, 670 and W67, parts for which are now getting difficult to find. They are great cameras, however, and they are holding their value quite well. I use my 67 and W67 quite a lot.

Here's my 6x9 Bessa II with a Nikkor-M lens - and the front cell of the original lens laid beside it.

6503830-lg.jpg

Best,
Helen

Neat Bessa, Helen. That 105mm Nikkor-M is not easy to find.

Indeed. I decided that I wanted one shortly after they were discontinued, to replace the lens on my Autorange 820. I gave up looking for a long time, until I spotted one on eBay. By then I had sold the Autorange, so I looked for a Bessa with a flawed lens.

The drawback is that I have to remove the front cell to get the camera to close fully.

Best,
Helen

There's a guy on eBay named certo6 who sells really nice, refurbished
vintage 120 folders. He also has a website here.

(I have no connection to him).

There's a guy on eBay named certo6 who sells really nice, refurbished
vintage 120 folders. He also has a website here.

(I have no connection to him).

Yes, thanks, I had seen his site. Nice!

I was also looking at his 'name sake' the Cetro Six. With an f/2.8 tesser and the reported build quality, it might be fun as well. :)

Still don't have the requisite pennies saved up though. :(

Most reactions

Back