Fujufilm Pro 120 Exposed!

Weaving Wax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do I put this back in the fridge if I can't get it developed for at least 2 days?

...that won't matter. It would take months under hot, humid conditions before exposed film would degrade.

Do I put this back in the fridge if I can't get it developed for at least 2 days?

That said, is it generally recommended, if you can't get around to processing exposed film right away, that you pop it back in the fridge till you can get to it? I have, oh, half a gazillion rolls exposed but not processed. (Got a little out of control when I got a new lens for the Mamiya....)

Yeah, I know what you mean! I'm going through film for this Holga like water! I'll pop this back into the fridge, but I might get it developed tomorrow. I'm getting my first 2 rolls back tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Putting it back into the freezer is a bad idea once it's been opened. You're going to accumulate moisture on the film, which will freeze onto the emulsion.

Putting it back into the freezer is a bad idea once it's been opened. You're going to accumulate moisture on the film, which will freeze onto the emulsion.

Yeah, but I said fridge. Would the same thing apply?

Most reactions

Back