Full Pipe Riding

seven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Picture from Millenium the other day. I know the shadows are distracting, but I couldn't help it. I've thought about cropping the bottom, but that would take away from seeing how high he really is.

pinkbike0qp.jpg

Post your comments.

i highly doubt he did, that's at Millenium skatepark, and im pretty sure no one has ever done that loop......also nice shot

The hard shadow would have added to the photo if you had included the whole of his shadow. Annoyed as you were with the light situation, you probably did not think about that, but from outside it seems as if that might have been a good idea.

Oh, to be young again... and daring! (I'm thinking of this bike rider now...)

LaFoto said:
The hard shadow would have added to the photo if you had included the whole of his shadow. Annoyed as you were with the light situation, you probably did not think about that, but from outside it seems as if that might have been a good idea.

Oh, to be young again... and daring! (I'm thinking of this bike rider now...)
I did want to include the whole of his shadow (it's how I envisioned the shot in the first place), but he went with the flow of the pipe, you can't always go exactly in the middle... I asked him to go more in the middle but he said was really tired...

I would've really liked it if his whole shadow was there...

Most reactions

Back