lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we've superglued a 50p coin to the pavement outside of our shop. :lol:

So funny watching everyone trying to pick it up :lmao:

Oh, you kids, you! :biggrin:

At least someone had a good day. I spent 5 hours building a boat hoist so that we could transport it to a house and install it. These things sit very tall (especually on a trailer) and the driver hit a low hanging tree with it. Ripped the whole thing in half...That was a quick way to throw $5000 away. Now its my job to get it fixed.

Oh dear!
Now that was NO fun, and no joy ride for anyone, hm? :hugs:

lostprophet said:
we've superglued a 50p coin to the pavement outside of our shop. :lol:

So funny watching everyone trying to pick it up :lmao:
Who had the video cam?? :thumbup: I wanna see! :lol:

terri said:
Who had the video cam?? :thumbup: I wanna see! :lol:

no vid just stills

IMG_9616.jpg

IMG_9617.jpg

Holy crap I wish we had a video camera at the old office. We used to be on the second floor with all glass windows. This was right downtown Toronto (for those who know Yonge and Carlton). We used to glue a $2 coin on the ground in a walkway area. People would "chill" in the area all the time. Execs having a smoke, bums taking a nap, drug dealers peddling their stash. We even had some dude having sex with a girl on the park bench in broad daylight. Wonderful.

The point is that most of these people would fall for the trick, one time however was way more fun to watch. Whoever it was, was REALLY determined. Took about 4 tries at the coin. Trying every angle. After about a minute of trying it looked like he'd given up the fight, only to return a minute later with a rock that he was now using to hammer the coin lose from the conrete. After another minute or so, the coin was knocked lose.

Still the most entertaining thing to watch.

Well...that and the sex.

And Zanta. If anyone knows who Zanta is you'll understand. (looks at Chiller) That guy is pure entertainment.

Watch a few of these video's and you'll start to get it.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=zanta&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

Can't believe it, someone managed to pinch the 50p during the night :lol:

We did this outside the movie theater. Glued a quarter to a newspaper stand. Been there for at least a year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back