Fun in the ER

Al , happy to know bubby is doing fine.

My sister had that same scare as well , I think it was about 2 mths into her pregnancy ( cant remember how far pregnant she was at the time but it was in the beginning months ). I remember her sitting on the couch almost crying with worry because she had been bleeding and cramping a little, whilst I searched the net for reassurance that this didnt necessarily mean something negative.

And Zane kept a'growin and arrrived as a healthy lil bubby and just celebrated his first birthday in May so there ya go !!

Im not to sure what to say in these situations, but im glad your ok, and im sure the baby will be fine and grow to be a great person...I mean...He/She has a super Mum, so who couldnt grow to be amazing with a Mum like you?

Glad everything worked out ok!

Ah this brings back memories of February when the wife and I were in the car accident and spent 6-7 hours in the ER.

Really glad to hear everything is ok. Heh they gotta give ya at least one good scare before you have the power to discipline them right?! Sorry for the bad joke, it's just what I do to lighten the mood whenever I can ;)

Thanks everyone for being there for us and thinking about us for this. Things like that make it easier to deal with life's little curveballs. :D

hobbes28 said:
Thanks everyone for being there for us and thinking about us for this. Things like that make it easier to deal with life's little curveballs. :D

For those who dont know, curveballs is another word for children :D

Most reactions

Back