Fun in the Pool

NateS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I haven't posted in awhile and our son is growing fast so I thought I'd post up some recent ones of him in his pool.

Brandon7.jpg

Brandon9.jpg

Brandon10.jpg

Brandon11.jpg

Brandon12.jpg

Brandon13.jpg

Regarding critique....2 things I know. I (almost always) have a problem with cutting off a limb. I've been working and getting better with this but still my hardest struggle with my 50mm prime.

Second, a few of the pictures are a bit centered. They don't look too bad I suppose but another thing I should probably work on.

Any comments/C&C beyond those two are more than welcomed.

They are all fun family shots :) Like you said, the composition lacks. But your exposure is good, your light is good. Expressions and eye contact are all good.

The last one is the money shot for me... I'm afraid the others one don't reach me in any way (perspective from someone who has no connection to the child) I'm sure they are wonderful for you and your wife though :)

THe color on these looks so good and they are so crisp and clear! This is the look i'm aiming at for my outdoor pics of my kids. He's so cute!! :)

His eyes stand out so well! I think the pictures came out very nice!

I love #1 and #5. Was this an overcast day?

I don't remember if it was overcast or not, but it was in the evening when the sun was past the other side of the house. Plus the pool is under our large redbud tree with plenty of shade.

Thanks again for all the great comments.

Wow, Nate! What a big difference in sharpness, color, and exposure these are from the photos you were posting just a few months ago!!! Awesome improvement. His eyes are sharp and gorgeous in all of these.

He is a handsome little guy with gorgeous eyes! I love the eye contact in these. It looks like you had good light and your exposure and color look dead on. Good job!

Wow, Nate! What a big difference in sharpness, color, and exposure these are from the photos you were posting just a few months ago!!! Awesome improvement. His eyes are sharp and gorgeous in all of these.

Thanks Ajay. It's nice to hear that you can see an improvement in my pictures. I try to get better every time I shoot.

He is a handsome little guy with gorgeous eyes! I love the eye contact in these. It looks like you had good light and your exposure and color look dead on. Good job!

Thanks. He's been in front of the camera so much that he's becoming very photogenic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back