Fun/intimidating to shoot with: Ricoh Singlex

Keep good notes. Too many variables may cloud the analisys.
There might be very little troubles with optics. This is an excellent lens with bokeh you will love.

Keep good notes. Too many variables may cloud the analisys.
There might be very little troubles with optics. This is an excellent lens with bokeh you will love.
Yeah, I took detailed notes of what every shot was shot at for the test shots (and also taking settings notes now that I'm shooting regular shots).

My first camera was a Ricoh Singlex II, don't see too many of those or yours (typically I've seen the TLS model).

Mine is out of the line-up as far as actually shooting with it anymore (needs some repair/tinkering to get it back into working condition). Has seen better days but dragged that thing everywhere for years. Doesn't seem heavy to me because I'm used to heavy metal but like a lot of cameras from that era it's something of a tank.

I've found too that taking notes is good to have when you look at your results. Hope you enjoy your camera.

My first camera was a Ricoh Singlex II, don't see too many of those or yours (typically I've seen the TLS model).

Mine is out of the line-up as far as actually shooting with it anymore (needs some repair/tinkering to get it back into working condition). Has seen better days but dragged that thing everywhere for years. Doesn't seem heavy to me because I'm used to heavy metal but like a lot of cameras from that era it's something of a tank.

I've found too that taking notes is good to have when you look at your results. Hope you enjoy your camera.
Yeah, I've been tinkering with this one for a while, and I think I finally have it in more or less working order. Except the lens won't stop down to f/16. But other than that it seems okay.

Most reactions

Back